Hey, guess what? Its nearly Thanksgiving. And my life is SO busy right now that I am not going to be making very many new posts, but I WILL be using all my own Thanksgiving helps and recipes.
You can use them too.
First there is my Thanksgiving Planner. Check it out if you need a map for getting Thanksgiving together. My 44 page Thanksgiving Planner includes……..
- Brief History of Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Games
- 4-Week Thanksgiving Planner and Devotionals
- Article: “The Danger of Unmet Expectations”
- Devotional: “Renew My Strength, Lord”
- Devotional: “Holy Living”
- Sylvia’s Turkey Tips
- Instructions for Brining a Turkey
- Recipes ~ both Family Favorite Recipes and Whole Food, Allergy-Friendly Recipes
- Harvest Crafts and Home Decor Ideas
Here is my personal planning list from last Thanksgiving, it might help you get started:
Then …..cleaning and decluttering and getting the house ready:
Fast And Furious Fall Cleaning in the …..
A little simple, easy, tasteful decorating, perhaps?
Now, about that TURKEY… here are all my Turkey Tips in one place. Brining, defrosting, stuffing, roasting its all here:
You might want….
All my pie recipes…..
I will try to add more recipes and helps as I can. Have a lovely Thanksgiving!